An Injection molding machine, or, also known as an injection press, is a machine for manufacturing plastic products by the injection molding process. It consists of two main parts, an injection unit and a clamping unit.
KL series Two Platen Injection Moulding Machines are globally renowned for enhanced reliability, higher machine up-time and greater productivity. The latest generation ‘KL Series’ machines have patented technologies, providing the most advanced ‘Two-platen technology’ to the world.
The tie bars are made free with innovative ‘Tie Bar Regulation Mechanism’ and need no guiding in moving platen, eliminating the need for lubrication. The nut locking mechanism inertia is reduced,lowering the energy consumption.
The mechanism is synchronized with the innovative‘Jaw Clamping System’which eliminates banging of nuts on tie bars.
The platens are designed and verified by static analysis in different platen sections considering the minimum mold size and maximum clamping force.
The machines are available in two drive mechanism options – Servo version and VDP version.
KL series ranges from 350 to 8000 ton clamping force capacity.
- High performance two-platen clamp design
- Patented jaw clamping system
- Innovative tie bar regulation mechanism
- Free and short tie bars
- Advanced control system for better product quality
- Lower energy consumption due to advanced servo system
- Enhanced mold life and machine reliability
- Lesser dry cycle time
- Smaller footprint
Twin screw pipe extrusion lines for UPVC. UPVC is a heat sensitive material and necessitates controlled temperatures during processing. Twin Screw extruders are more energy efficient in comparison to single screw and are best suited for UPVC extrusion. Known for excellent power optimization, Windsor KTS Series twin screw extruders come in the output ranges starting from 110 kg/hr up to 1500 kg/hr.
- Minimizes energy inputs
- Facilitates Uniform pumping
- Two piece barrel construction
(a) Front barrel with HSS sleeve offered for selected models, minimizes wear & tear
(b) Economic replacement option
- PLC controls as standard
- Tungstun carbide coating on twin screws for high wear resistance (optional)
The Speed Series is highly energy efficient twin screw pipe extrusion line. Known for highspeed and performance, the machines are suitable for output ranges of 100 kg/hr to 1500 kg/hr.
Features & Advantages
- 4th generation energy-efficient extruder
- Proven European technology; ensures excellent linearity of specific output
- L/D ratio of 37 : 1 for excellent melt homogeneity
- 330 kg/hr pipe output with 45 mm Extruder
- Versatile screw designed for PE & PP Random Copolymer
- Direct coupled design ensures minimum transmission loss
- Wear-resistant coating guarantees long screw life at high rpm
- Grooved feed design Extruder
Capable of high speed output ranges and crafted for long-life, the lines offer superior quality in PE/PP pipe extrusion. The extruders have grooved feed design and are coated with Tungsten Carbide for higher wear-resistance.
- Output Range: 400 – 850 kgs/hr.
- Screw Diameter: 45 mm & 60 mm
- L/D Ratio: 40:1
- Post extrusion equipment to suit pipe size range OD from 32 mm to 800 mm
- Production line speed up to 30 mtr/min.
- High speed coiler for pipe size range OD 16 – 63 mm & 63 – 125 mm
- Energy consumption 0.22 – 0.23 units/kg for extruder
- Gearless Drive Technology (without gear box)
- Chipless cutter as option
Hydro-Mechanical Injection Moulding Machines are based on the Hydro-Mechanical concept and are a perfect balance of performance and robustness derived from design configuration and performance matrices.
The Sprint series is characterized by robust performance, lesser oil requirement, larger daylight, higher energy efficiency, greater productivity.
Automatic mold height adjustment reduces mold change time. Short stroke locking cylinder ensures lesser oil requirement resulting in lower energy consumption.
The machines are available with VDP technology as a standard feature. Servo system is also available as an optional feature.
Sprint series ranges from 100 to 1300 ton clamping force capacity.
- Reliability and high repeatability
- No platen deflection even at high injection pressure
- Larger daylights and longer opening strokes
- Barrier screws for superior melt quality
- Lower energy consumption
- Quick response
- Advanced control system